Sunday, May 15, 2016

We are having a baptism this week! She is from China and awesome! First person from China that I have worked with successfully. Awesome :) 

Her name is Cathy! 


If you want to know what I have learned about how to do missionary work on my mission it boils down to the following: 

1. Finding. Talk to everyone. Ask Everyone for referrals. Work the Part member and less active families.

2. Planning. Every hour of the day have a plan. Never go contacting. Rather just talk to everyone on the way. Always be thinking ahead 2-3 days and thinking about the people you are going to teach and who is going to accompany the lessons.

3. Lastly, Teaching. Teach everyone all the time. On the street in their houses. And teach to what each person needs. Don't force them to learn things they don't see as important. Find out what they are curious about. Then help them see how that relates to the gospel. Teach People not lessons.

If you can master these 3 things, I promise you will be a successful missionary. It takes serious effort though and is not the easiest thing ever. 



I love Chinese. I love this language. I love my mission. I love each minute. These people are amazing. I love repentance. I love my Savior. I love it all. I love both my Fathers. And all my Mothers. 

Thank you.

God bless and have a fantastic week. Make it count. :) or give your time to me and I will :) i love this place too much. i need time :)  

Love,


平长老

No comments:

Post a Comment