Thursday, May 12, 2016

This morning got to skype with them family. That was awesome :) I am so excited to see you soon! 

But there are still several weeks left for me to help God in his work here in Singapore. And wow is the field white already to harvest.

Transfers were today and I will be spending the rest of my mission in the Singapore 2nd ward. Excited about it :) This is a dream area I love it. 

Today We are going to play the youth in the ward basketball. They challenged me to a 5 on 2. i told them it would be too easy but rather that 1 on 5 would be more fair. 

ball is life :) 

i love missionary work. I can't believe my mission is going by this fast. I am going to take every minute to its fullest. 

I love this work. 

Jesus is the Christ. 

Love,

Elder Pierce

平长老

No comments:

Post a Comment