Tuesday, May 3, 2016

I love being a missionary. I realize that more and more every day that I am out here. I am starting to realize how much I am going to miss it. 

There is nothing better than being able to represent the Savior to the members, less-actives and the people on the street. I love saying that. 

I have really felt the spirit this week. He really does guide us in our work.. 

I love the Chinese language. It really is difficult but I love learning it. I love speaking it. I love living in it. 

This ward that I am in right now is amazing. I wish you all could be here to feel that with me. 

It is an actual full working speaking chinese ward. So different from all the branches I worked in throughout my mission in Malaysia.

I don't even know what to tell you about this week. We are finding investigators. They are so awesome. 

We have 3 progressing towards baptism in a couple weeks here! :) 

My mind is blank but my heart is full. 

我爱耶稣的福音。我爱传教施工。

我爱你们都:)


平长老

No comments:

Post a Comment