Tuesday, May 31, 2016

I only have two weeks left. 

I love this so much. I love being a missionary. I love representing the person I love. My Savior and Redeemer.

These next two weeks are going to be crazy. Our area is exploding right now. We had 10 investigators at church last week. And taught a lot of member present lessons. 

I literally feel like I am serving in China. And that is obviously against the law but we spend a lot of time in Chinatown. We do language study there and literally it feels like I serve in China. This is probably one of the most unique areas in the world. I feel so blessed. I am able to serve in a ward from China and yet not be in China because that is against the law. This area is unbelievable. The members are unbelievable. 

Recent converts are the best. Thank you for all the gifts that I have been getting lately :) (see picture below) 

We have a state champion runner in our house. He is giving us some sweet running workouts in the morning :) 

Miracles are real. That is all I can say. Some things I just cannot deny. And that is that miracles are real. 

I gave a 20 minute talk this week in Chinese in Sacrament meeting. It felt way smooth. Never could have done that at the beginning of my mission. 

Also this week started a mission prep class. We have some awesome youth in our ward. Teaching them how to talk to people :) it is awesome. 

Love you all 

Elder Pierce 

平长老

No comments:

Post a Comment