Sunday, November 8, 2015

This week we flew to Penang. It is a little island off the coast of West Malaysia. We fly through KL (Kuala Lumpur) to get there. On the island of Penang we went on Exchanges with the Zone Leaders there. I was with an elder from Wyoming. 

Then on Friday we flew back through KL down to JB (Johor Bahru) my old area! To go on exchanges with the Zone Leaders there as well! I was on exchanges with an Elder from Utah who is actually the great-grandson of President Boyd K. Packer. 

Both exchanges were great. 

Next week we are flying to KK (Kota Kinabalu) at the top of East Malaysia and then to Sibu, also in East Malaysia just a little ways south of KK. 

We fly a lot. But we are able to still do lots of missionary work in the airports and on the airplanes. We have been eating a lot of peanuts as well. :) 

This upcoming week is transfers and so we have been doing some preparation for that. 

Miracles. Elder Geilman and I were on our way to an appointment this week on exchanges and we were talking to everyone of course. And we had miracle after miracle. It was as if God knew that we were going to be talking to everyone that we saw and so he just put everyone that needed to be talked to in our path. We met people that had met missionaries 30 years ago and had been looking for them since, we met people who had Book of Mormon's and were confused reading it and who better to help than us! And so much more. God's hand was there that day for sure. 

Also this guy I met and passed to Chinese sisters in Singapore is on date to be baptized in December! He was doing pullups in the park and I went over and did a few with him and now he is going to be baptized way cool! 

God's hand in the work is real. I feel him guiding me to talk to certain people everyday. It is great to be a tool in his hands. That is what missionary work is all about. :) Doing what the Father and Son would do. 

Love you all,

Elder Pierce

P.S. Workouts have been serious this week! I am coming back strong! 

P.P.S. Shout out to my boys on their first game against Harvard this week! My prayers are with you guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment