Thursday, August 27, 2015

Transfers! So this week I got transferred to Singapore! I will be serving in the Singapore Filipino (Philopinno?) WARD! First ward of my mission. My companion will be Elder Perritt who is from Australia. He is an English speaking missionary. So this should be interesting! 

This week, we were doing splits in Miri and Bintulu. Bintulu is a beautiful place. 

 Special experience. 

Jonathan (from kuching) his father passed. Our old Elders quorum president. He played the song I taught him "Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing." at his funeral. I only heard about it but it touched my heart. 

Hebrews 12:9 

Everything is about attitude. Like Dad always used to say. "It is all in your head." But it really is. In missionary work it is the same. If you think you will baptize you will. If you think you will win the basketball game you will. You can change your life inside your head. You are totally in control.

But you need God's help. And that is the ticket! 

Love you all,


Elder Pierce 

No comments:

Post a Comment