Monday, December 14, 2015

I don't have much time, but here is this week: 

We hit every major city in East Malaysia this week! I am dog tired right now but it was a heck of a week!

First to Kuching for exchanges. 

Then to Sibu, Miri and then to Kota Kinabalu all for the Mini Christmas Zone Conference. 

7 flights this week :) crazy

-trained at the zone conference on teaching when you find (helping people you talk to on the street feel the spirit) 
-stayed in a hotel for the first time in a long time
-flight was delayed and got home at 2am on Sunday morning. 
-almost missed a flight. 


Working out everynight still to keep the grind going :) along with the mornings. 
Working my chinese hard as well :)

an experience to end: 

we were on exchanges and I suggested to my companion to sit down with someone for lunch! He said no it was too awkward, but i encouraged him. We sat down with this lady, who allowed us to sit with them . then she turned to me and said, " I was hoping and praying that you would sit down with me because I wanted to ask you what the difference is between all the different christian churches?" 

My heart dropped. The spirit had totally led us to sit with her. 

We taught her the whole first lesson and now she is meeting with missionaries there :) 

The spirit is real. If we put our best effort out, God will guide us to the elect in missionary work but also the same principle applies for off the mission! 

love you all! 

Have a merry Christmas! 


Elder Pierce 

No comments:

Post a Comment